2 days since I started work :D
Everything has been fine;
People are alright there;
Work is good ;) &
I'm happy w/ the environment too ~
Hey bigmummy,
I hope you can help me,
maybe some request for vegetarian food over thr?
You know, those that I can eat.
I don't mind vege ;)
I'm getting more & more into my job ;)
Still, I enjoy working over there.
Learning from my senior, xiaoxia;
Doing my own notes; weehhhh :D
May I learnt as much in 6 mths!
&! I'm still on my way to fulfill my aims.
I do constantly remind myself not to be lazy.
You know, balancing all commitments;
not only takes me to make some sacrifices
but also to cherish every seconds of life, not to be lazy.
I must be, & must train myself to be,
a fast-paced person, so that I can achieve more ;)
God bless ♥
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:41 PM