HAPPY AUG! :D
Wow, I'm turning 20 in few mths
& will be officially 21 next yr!
That's fast! & I can feel it so strongly
becos I'm attending 21st yrs old parties :x
Spending a lot huhhh :/
Yawen was the first party for this yr.
Coming will be sister's
& Jiali's; already on my calendar.
Believe next would be twinnn :/
Might not be a party though :x
Anyway, more are coming! I suppose :D
PARTIES! (Y)
Okay, so besides PARTIES;
want to say that I've managed to clear some of my things
which I've dragged due to camp planning :x
Left a little to complete! ^^
But I would say I'm FREEE!
Heeehh, mainly becos I' not working.
Sboy's starting sch next wkk :D
Few more special meet-ups to go ;)
1. Meet Weihao to understand more.
2. Meet linhui & zhiying! (:
3. Meet Jaslyn
4. Meet XN, HJ! :D
5. Meet XiaoBei (:
Ah! & I'd better start working my life out!
If not, next year gonna be as screwed too :x Nawhhhs!
JIAYOU! To SGirl! ;)
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 9:34 PM