Hello.
I had a very good day at home today.
Managed to finish up most of my things.
Superboy says today he work but I nv work,
I will miss him a lot. Not very true ah, I have my own things to do.
I should have had enough rest after A Camp,
time to gear up & come back to my usual life now! (:
Went to baiyang just nw, dressed up for langsong.
But end up, they had enough people,
so sis & me didnt joined in.
I don't like them to say about Superboy,
they just don't really understand that he's busy.
Well, thanks TH for standing for him (:
Me too, heeeh.
Unfortunately when sis & me got home,
we had this big insect at our doorstep ):
Given no other choice, we stayed at our corridor for more than 15mins;
trying our very best to get that big big insect away.
Sadly, we didn't managed to ):
I told myself to be brave & seek help from my neighbour.
But uncle, not knowing that we don't want the insect to be killed,
killed the insect instantly. ):
Shocked, was our reaction, but nothing was mentioned.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
I already du jing for that insect ):
*hugs*