
I had my last (MA) paper today! Yoohooooo! :DD
And today, unofficially, I've graduated from RP.
I've yet to find a new job, but I guess it's okay,
I'll keep trying :D JIAYOUJIAYOU!
To celebrate our graduation, the girls force planned for an ice-cream retreat. But it was ruined because we didn't know how to get there. ): So saddd, I hope next time boyf can drive me in. Part of it is that I want to enjoy ice-cream, but I also wish that I can buy for liru meimei and my family, let them enjoy ice-cream as well. Ahhhh, but too bad people ):
But still, we did something productive; HA! Angel, Jolin, Huiloon and I signed up for BTT! We'll be having our test on 2nd Apr! :DDDD And thanks to our dearest Chrissy and Munyee who waited so long just for us. You girls just rockkkkk! :DDD
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:16 PM