Hello;; Just a few things to share. :D
1. I'm seriously worried about this semester's results.
I've calculated, I have to minimum get A(UT3) for 4 Modules
and I can only afford to have a B+ for one Module.
Arghhhhh, and given the time and my laziness,
I doubt I can make it. AWWH NO! ):
2. My love for boyf seems to increase.
I'm still learning to be more understanding with him.
& Not to get angry over small matters.
But no matter what, I love him! :3
3. My highness for Shaowei seems to have decreased.
It seems like I can control my 'highness' towards him now.
Unlike last time, when I see him, I'll just get very happy.
I know who is more important to me :D
But alan tang shao wei, you're still my very gd friend;
I'll treat you just like how you do, keeping it in my heart.
4. I'm good, nice & fine these days.
Just a little lazy! :x Swwweeeet!
Heheheheh, superboy's family is good to me.
AND I LOVE MY SUPERBOYYYYYY!