
New RESPONSIBILITIES for 2011!
- Secondary Sch Tuition I/C
My first time taking on this role. I'm ready to learn more this year, take up more challenges. But I'm fortunate, I have Hongwei guiding me this year. Not like the others, they have to immediately take up this role. I want to know my duties too. :D
- Secondary 4 I/C
Looks taxing, isn't it? Especially when I'm not very good in studies. I previously requested to go Pri Sch from Lishan; but was not approved, I guess. And, I don't want to stress them, I know they are lack of JDY this year. I stated my concern, and as I mentioned, my team have got people who are extremely good in studies, they can do this job well! Jiayou team mates! :D
- A Grp DZB
This was previously managed by Zhi Xuan. I guessed he have 'graduated' from this place and move on to other place. It's my turn now, to take up this challenge! It looks hard for me actually, cos I have no idea what to do :x But heard from Zhi Xuan, nothing much perhaps, just do some coordination. :D JIAYOU! Bigmummy will always be w/ us (:
- Attendance taking for QKB
Okay, I've been doing this for the past few years. I'm sure I'll be able to cope with it :D It's this responsible which gets me going. For every Ban Qi, if I'm the one taking attendance, I would tell myself it's important to go! :D Hence, I hope this responsibility could be passed on to others to motivate them to Ban Qi as well :D (Y)
Gan En Bigmummy for new challenges & new learning opportunities.
I'll do my best, & you'll do the rest! :DDDD
♥♥♥ JIAYOU!
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:59 PM