Superboy has no time for me;
I try to understand, though ):
I know .. I want to understand.
But, I just want to be with you.
I still want to be by your side,
to see you, to hear you.
It's so tough on this r/s.
Minimal chats; Meet once a week.
I know it's not only during your exams.
It's been like that since school start.
"Dear, please understand, I've got my project to rush and the deadline is next week"
"Next week I have to hand in my 4d!"
"Pls! I'm having my exams now!"
Almost every week ...
But I'm glad, you fork out time for me.
At least a little more when I get unhappy w/ you.
I don't know where you want to go.
But I no longer want a good job,
to earn so much money in life.
What matters to me more is being
happy.So what if I've bad grades,
if I pass and get that cert,
& I'm happy with my life,
that's fine ¬
I don't need that much.
I'm tired. I turned to staw just now.
W/o much thinking, I naturally called his name.
Thank you for still talking to me.
& Your smile, thanks a lot!
I feel better with that, =)
Goodnight world.