MY IDOL HAS GOT A FACEBOOK ACC !
Omggggg, I'm going crazy ! hahahahahahahaas ! :D
& I found out another fact,
boyf loves my idol too !
I guess he'll be joining us in the fan club !
LOL ! :P
Okay, back to normal;
& I shall update a little (:
My week was average-ly alright. (:
Still, I'm glad w/ chefs around.
Not forgetting fenni sweetie too ♥
A little problems recently.
I was troubled by deciding whether to let fenni know somethings.
Was it better if she didn't know?
I thought, it will be better if they were just kidding infront of me.
If they just wanted to find some topics to talk to me.
But if they are serious,
I thought letting her know will be good.
Blahhhhhhhhhs,
anyway, I told her lars.
I just wanted to let her know.
I think everything is still okay.
Yea right? My dear? (:
And boyf is good,
I love him !
he doesn't only cares about me,
he cares about my friends too !
Thank you boyf ! :D
Boyf and I planned to watch Toy story this week
but didn't manage to cos of some problems :x
He came to fetch me on tue night
And parents didn't want him to meet me so much.
So wed, we cancelled our plans.
I just acc him home ! :D
And today, thurs.
I acc him to some medical check up (:
Dear, I wait for our date again okay?
heeeees. Ohh anyway !
I feel like meeting friends next wk or next next wk.
Lalalaaaaas, I want to take neoprints w/ boyf.
& want to go universal studios w/ him too ! :D
Perhaps we'll go with my parents? Cousins? :P
WOOHOOOOOOO ~
& I don't feel like working tml ):