Hi,
Yst wasn't a very nice day.
Teared several times in a day.
In the morning, I was troubled
by choosing between work & fotang.
I was thinking whr should I be on this very day.
In Wharf? Or in my own house?
Wharf would be very busy
cos it's the last Sunday of June.
Just so coincidently, it's our Fotang's anniversary.
Where should I be, big mummy?
Deep down in my heart,
I wanted just to be in Fotang.
The reason wasn't clear either.
If you ask me why, there'll be no good ans.
But I just fought, I just tried.
And in the end, w/ everybody's unhappiness,
I won. But what's the point now, I asked myself.
I won; yet causing someone elses to suffer for me.
Is everything worth it? I don't know either.
I really appreciate marcus for doing so much for me.
I can't help but feel guilty at the same time.
If I had the chance to do you a favour, I would, marcus (:
In the evening, I recevied a letter.
A letter telling me everything.
A letter which made me shocked,
A letter which made me teared.
Thanks XinHua for being thr.
He acc me, though we did nth, & just crap-ed! (:
At night, I teared again becos of the 'war' I fought.
Jag seriously told me, "I give warning letter if you MC tml"
Marcus said, "I'm really tired, how can I cover your shift tml?"
Tiexin said, "Qi, you better not MC! We need people."
I shouldn't have said I wanted to take MC, I conclude.
But well, perhaps I shouldn't even have that thought at all !
Because just 1 more month, I'll be back.
I just have to be a little more patient; yea? ]:
不过说真的,诗棋好想好想回到佛堂去。
好希望自己能够参加每一个活动,
听每一个课程。
真的,好想好想 。。。