BOO ! Helllooooooooooooo :D
Had a day-out w/ Ah Hua on 20th;
went out with him to get his work permit.
Was kinda lost and we end up taking taxis :x
I wanted to learn more things about
how foreigners get to work in Singapore.
You know at one point of time,
I really hope all the China chefs (my good friends)
can get a better job, a better pay.
I hope that I have a vegetarian restaurant,
so that they can be chefs here.
Then, they wont be killing as much like now.
I really love these people & willing to go far for them;
Getting his work permit doesn't take a lot of time,
so after that, we went out slacking, hahaas (:
Walk to different places, eat, drink ;
he brought me to one special fruit juice shop,
their fruit juice is nice ! not very ex too,
next time i'll go again, (bring boyf :D)
While chatting, he knows my feelings for Ah Zhen;
hmmm, not those kind of feelings for boyf,
but still, treat him specially.
He promised not to let ah zhen knows :x
And for me, I'm satisfied w/ bringing him 1 coke every night,
or if I couldn't make it on time, I could still bring newspaper for him.
He'll always be very happy and grateful; yst he said this to me: 雪中送炭!
Hahahas :D 就单纯的喜欢他;ohh! But I tell you one thing; love, he's 36 this yr!
Can't imagine I'm that crazy yea :xx
Lalalallalalalaaaaas, let's stop talking about him.
But from now on, I think except the coke and newspaper thingy,
I wanna treat all of them fairly, just becos all are my friends !
So I play with everyone, I talked to everyone, I greet everyone!
My everyone meant the china chefs; haaa ! :D
Hmmmmmmm, ohya!
Update you about my test.
I scored 94/134, which is 70%
Well, at least I got an A2 :D
I'm the one doing the test,
& at the same time, the marker too :x
I helped marcus to mark everyone's paper.
This give me a sweet little feeling about how I used to mark p5 papers in BXB.
Marking papers isn't as boring as what you think ;P
Fenni and me; we're going to work hard!
Work hard for marcus; this boss that we love! haha! :D
Everyday's so happy!
I can't wait to see xiaopeng tml!
although we see each other for awhile everyday,
like when I go home, he comes to work,
when he goes back, it's my time to work,
we're still great friends who play the most!
Gonna miss them so much when I finish attachment! D: