
Had Staff DND yesterday night :D
Didn't really enjoy the activities,
was busy taking pictures w/ people I love; hahas
1st Picture: With marcus & Fenni.
Marcus is my assistant manager
& Fenni is my bestie over thr (;
Although marcus might let me work a lot of OT at times,
he's still fun and nice, hahaas !
Sometimes, I just can't help but feel like helping him too. [:
He's good, he's fun ! & the best thing is, he always makes us laugh ! :DD
2nd Pic: Me and Fenni.
For almost everyday where we work tgt,
we stick tgt, hahaas.
We eat tgt, work tgt, play tgt, sleep tgt, etc..
3rd Pic: Me and Ah Yong
He's the chef who cook for my vegetarian meals everday.
Thanks chef ! hahahahas :D
Sometimes, he might shout a little at me;
but generally, I know he dotes on me too :D
4th Pic: Me and Ah Zhen
OMG ! This guy makes me melt :x
He's the kind of quiet/blur guy.
You know I like cute guys, he's one of those.
It's so like staw! hahaas; okay, but staw is much wiser :x
Because of his cuteness, I always disturb him.
Now we're good friends; hahahaas :D
5th Pic: Me and Ah Han
He's another chef who cooks for me.
Ah yong and him take turns to cook for me.
I love both of them because they are simply nice to me !
Today they cooked spaghetti; cool people!
Add ons, he had never scolded me :D
There's more photos to come,
and more people whom I love to introduce;
Like xiaopeng & feilong, my super good friends,
Martin, cute head chef; hahahhahaas :D
Last but not least ...
Wanna thanks my wonderful superboy
for driving me home these days! :D
W/o you, it would be harder.
Oh and anyway, Get Well Soon ! :3
loveyou; your supergirl (:
staw, I'm good & fine (:
I hope you are too;
JIAYOU !