UT2 ENDED ! :D
it's so finally :x
So now, a little time to rest. YAY ^^
Sorry that I haven't been updating for days.
I'll blog about everything now ! :D
8 Jan 2010Had F&B class as usual.Happy to see Chef Edie in class! [:Enjoyed his lesson, hees :DAt night, went Jared's house.Stayed overnight to study FA.Managed to stay up until 4plus, 5& woke up only at 8plus. (without alarm! :P)Didn't set alarm because didn't want to disturb his family.But amazed that I can wake up at 8plus;means bigmummy says I can meet superboy! :DMet superboy at 930 and he brought me to breakfast.Nice nice ! :D Slacked at bus stop before home sweet home! [:9 Jan 2010Immediately bath and went out after reaching home.Managed to reach Fotang at about 2.30; was half an hr late x;Had meeting after lesson ended; so everyone only left at 530pmDinner with mummy ! (: & went home to changeNight, went to QKB. (was extremely tired)Had a good sleep ! [:10 Jan 20101st lesson of QSN BXB !Get to know BYs a little,happy to see the other JDYsStill loves being an audience of Shaowei.Finds that meeting after every BXB was great!At least a little 'debrief' before everyone leaves.Reflection in BXB: Did not get BY to keep everything in time. ):Didn't go to Hongwei's house zhou nian while the rest did.Because I know I had to study for FA.Did my last last revision for FA. [:11 Jan 2010HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE TZ/DA KORR ! :DLast paper for UT2 (FA)Find it super super difficult!Cried when I see Jared's tears in his eyes.Was perfectly okay after that little cry.I know I couldn't do anything after all :xWent to meet superboy, since UT have finished.Wanted to give him a little surprisecos the night before he doesn't seem as happy.Bought dark ferrero and hide it in his bag ! :DHappy happy ! that I can see him ! (:12 Jan 2010 (TODAY :D)Upset with myself ):Cos I didn't go to school AGAIN!ARGHHHHS ! :xI don't know what Ms Su will think of me ;xI'm so so so so so sorry ! ):No intentions to skip school for the day.But didn't managed to get ready even by 9am!BAD HAIR DAY TODAY ! D:Too long never bun my hair, I guess.Upset ! Shiqi have no discipline ! D:Luckily superboy didn't really get angry or what,if not I'm going to feel super guilty ):Okay, so at home, I bought great breakfast.Did profiles for all my BYs in excel sheet.Took up quite a lot of time sleeping !Later going to meet superboy for movie [:Soon ! About half an hr later, I'm going out (:BYEBYE :D
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 4:24 PM