
Haven't been blogging for quite a few days
Busy is still my excuse ! hahahaas :x
But yeaa, really busy ! hmm
BUSY BUT HAPPY :D
Quite a lot of things happened too.
I'm blessed, with bigmummy&mummy around :D
Okay, and fotang mates too! School mates too,
Last but not least, superboy! (:
Blessed with all of them around ♥
Day one of week 14 today ~
My UT gonna start on week 15 ):
UT 2 just ended and now ...
UT 3 is coming. Not much time to rest yea?
I really can't wait for everything to end :x
But anyway, sometimes, I enjoy days in school;
especially days w/o presentation ! :D
hehees. & Ohhya, one more thing;
I guess I've got 2 As for UT2 (YAYNESS!)
lalalaaas ! very tired now ! :x
Have to rest well tonight (:
& I don't know what to blog about D:
Just to many things to say
that I don't even know how to say :x
BYEBYE (:
thanks superboy ♥