HAPPY NEW YEAR !
2009 is finally over ! :D
I remembered how hard did I struggled last year,
and how difficult did I managed to pull through.
Although it was hard, it was an opportunity for me to grow.
I'm satisfied with what I've gained in 2009; no regrets [:
2010, this year, everything gonna be better! (:
I spent the first second with Mr Yogurt, hehes.
And together, we made wishes for 2010. ♥
The greatest worry I have is attachment.
Facilitators keep emphasizing that
we might have to work night shift;
most probably, we need to work during weekends.
But I want to go Fotang ):
I want to attend Mofanban! :x lmcb, lmcb ♥
I hope I have the time to commit to other things too ]:
Okay, shall end here, byebye ! (:
Later going meeting & night going Jared's house !
P/S: I'm still upset with blogger cos it doesn't allow me to change colours ):
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 10:43 AM