Hellos :D
Recently don't know why,
can't edit colours in blogger ):
Anyway, last night was good !
Yesterday meet up at about 2plus
with Amanda & Ruiyang to Jared's house XD
Studied HIS from about 3plus to midnight 2plus!
hahaas, of course, we slacked a lot too !
& Some of the time were spent for dinner :D
After finishing HIS at about 2plus,
all of us went to bed;
The way we position ourselves is cute!
hahahas, like 4 little children tgt.
or rather young siblings sleeping tgt.
Amazingly, all didn't sleep except me D:
And I think I missed out quite a lot.
Cos they were chatting all the way till 5plus.
Woke up, prep abit, then went for breakfast!
Mac breakfast! Super full ders ):
& After that, home sweet home !
Classmates, ♥
Intend to read HIS again,
just to make sure I really understand.
But only managed to read problem 5
& off I went to sleep, until 5plus ):
Okay, hope later I can study more ! :DDD
BYEBYE, night time house will have baibai (:
Ohhya, lmcb♥ for getting to know Mr Yogurt (tentative name) :x
Wonder how should I tell you /