I just got home not long ago. :x
So yupps, let me blog about 2nd Oct okay? (:
Went to harbourfront to meet friends at about 11am.
Before meeting them, went sis's office 1st !
Wahhh, cool ehhs. I see many many shipps. hahas.
While waiting for some latecomers, we went burger king 1st.
Then 10 of us, went sentosa tgt ! :D
Linda, Rach, Huda, Francene, Shiqi ;
Jared, Raph, Rui Yang, Des & ET.
Slacked, played, chatted (:
Gervin joined us after that.
& Me, huda + Gervin started building sand castle :x
Cos we're not getting into the water while the rest went x;
Until 3 plus, went to bath, and off we left sentosa :D
Reached Vivo @ 5pm & realise I was kinda late.
So I rushed to sis's office to get mooncakes, then back home.
Shower, change and prepare, I rushed to bugis again ~
Celebration for Xiuling's bday started at 7pm,
but I was damn late luhhs ; 8pm ): Paisehhhs :X
Anyways, we really had fun together !
heehes, we eat 1st, then went arcade.
Tired so many times in getting those bears.
So in the end, got 2 -
A sitch for lijin & pooh for xiuling (:
GOOD DAY ! =D
tml most probably not going BXB :xCos aunt will be baptised tml & I wanna go see [:hehes, skipped BXB once should be okay bahs.Let myself rest abit & go out explore !& I'm super looking forward to tml's party with ft mates again!Tml all JDY gonna meet tgt & we'll celebrate lantern's festival ♥------------------------------------------------------For pics in Sentosa & xiuling's bday,I think friends will tag me in facebk.Pics not with me, their phone are a lot better ! :xBut here are sone zilian pics I took today ! :PPP& I begin to like hats more & more :X


shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 12:28 AM