Hellos, the bad days of every mth start today :xI don't know why, just feel so down-yI'm still struggling, trying my best to make everything okay.Actually I'm worried, cos tml's Mr Low lesson.& I sort of promise that I'll be more active.I'm worried that I can't make it.But I guess there's no point worrying,cos no matter what, I should force myself to do it, yes?I really don't want to disappoint Mr Low.I don't like Sundays, cos I'm always scared about school.After 2 days of not being in school, & suddenly going back.I don't know, had been having this problem since young.Anyways, let me share about my day (:Today morning, I woke up early ;Knowing that afternoon we had bandao at home,& tt a lot of people will be comingthus, our house need to be clean,& mum need to prep quite a lot of food.So I woke up early today, planning to help mum as much as I can.Cos at 11am, I'll be going to QSN.Thought that Shaowei's lecturing, I wanted to go.That's why I sacrifice my sleep.Unfortunatly, I didn't have the chance to hear his lecture.Yes, I went QSN. But he didnt, he had sth more impt on.Went back home at about 1plus & tt's when bandao started.It kinda ended at 3plus, Dad then drive me to PDO,a meeting for all JDY chaired by fmtz. :DI was kinda lost, cos I was almost 2 hours late.But well, I still stayed through the whole meeting.We discussed until 7pm, I stayed quiet throughout :xAfter that, here I am, at home ! Prep-ing for tml (:Okay, that's all for the day ! BYEBYE :Di think i'm really not fit to be your follower,let others be -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebration of ChongZhi & Shen tz 's Birthday ! :D


shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:56 PM