YOOO ! I'm finally back home :D
hahahahas ((:
Went out since yst morning,
& now, finally got to rest at home ! :D
20th Sept; Sunday ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNY !! =D
hehees, celebrated birthday for twinny.
We went pasir ris park,
& move on with our planned activites.
Was really a hot day ):
But, hot day better than rainy day yea? :x
Some problems occurred, but it's normal bahs (:
There are bound to be hiccups no matter how good you plan :x
Completed the 2 main activity & headed back to shopping mall.
Cos too hot lers, & very tired ):
Slacked for quite some time in Mac !
After that, went Yawen's hse to collect cake;
& Surprises for twinny !! :D
Pizza-ed in twinny's house, thanks her ahhyi!
Haahas ! & her the adults damn funny derrs, I can't stop laughing thr ;x
Stayed in twinny's house; YAY, so twinny, yawen & me tgt ! <33
I slept at about 3plus ): Can't tahan lehhs ! ahhahas :x
But both of them power sia, twinny only slept at 6plus.
& By 6plus, I don't know why I suddenly wake up lers,
So chatted with yawen, listen to her story (: hehees, Jiayou ehhhs! :D
21st Sept; Monday ~
Me & Yawen chat till 10plus until twinny wake up (:
Slacked, pack up; then we went to have brkfast/lunch.
After which, I headed home ! I don't know why, but I really miss home ):
Came back, for 10mins only, changed, pack things;
then off to grandma house lers :x
So tiring ): But hai hao lars, better than stay home nth do, hees(:
Just came home, later go bath, then sleeping soon.
TOMORROW WORK LEHS ! SOBS ):
Super scared ders :x Please make everything smooth okay? x;
Will upload photos when I received them ! :DD
GOOD JOB SHIQI ! ♥
If I need you, can I still call? :x
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:34 PM