<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5679256721618207498?origin\x3dhttp://smile-shiqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
smile-shiqi@bs.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2009



Tomorrow then update okay?
I've got too much to say,
but blogger's not co-operating with me :x
tml bahhs, I wanna sleep now :xxx


--------------------------------------
Currently 10sept ; 1037am
Updates for 9Sept ! (:

Basically, I don't know what happened yesterday.
I woke up as early as 6am, & I didn't have a good night sleep.
The main reason was perhaps because of my hunger :x
I didn't eat any meal on 8sept ): That's bad yeaa ):
Other reason was because memories kept replaying bahs.
Went for a good breakfast with mum [:
From until we went home, to 2plus in the afternoon,
I basically don't know what I was doing !
& I call that as wasting time. T-T
Upset with myself wasting time.
& realise I've lose all the motivation to get things done.
Don't waste the other half of your day, qiuyue says. true, lools :x
so evening, I started to make salad for mummy, & the rest.
sis was cooking dinner, & zhiying came to help out.


(Pic very dark ehhs, psps T-T)


everything was still pretty okay, until night ;
when I finally broke down in tears ):

哭了,因为这次我真的不想做!
我不想帮这个忙,但却不知道应该找谁。
自己不停的挣扎,要做还是不做?
要做,一定做得不圆满,因为知道自己没有心去做。
但不做,又不知道谁可以做,不知道怎么向他们说。
好辛苦,好像向人诉苦。但,要找谁?
不能在家里说,可能会考倒他们。
不想和朋友说,不希望因为这件事,让他们学觉得这里不好。
本来想忍住,但就在这时,twinny called ! (;
& I poured everything out in msn to twinny. But I hope twinny,
you didn't get the impression that people here are nt very good.
because fact is that they are, kind souls ! hahahhaas (:
边说边哭,好辛苦。不明白为什么自己不要做。
之前不都说好,什么事来都一定会去做的吗?
之前不都一直很香很想不断学习吗?
说出来,舒服多了! & thanks twinny !
她让我找回之前的那份喜悦;
明白我做的原因。明白后,就不会苦了。
不再觉得辛苦,反而开心。
就学习做到一百分,完完全全为的只是他们。

当你觉得厌倦时,累时,
记得想想当初为什么会开始。
Always come back to square one,
look at your initial objective.
Perhaps by this, you'll find the motivation to carry on :D
& Thanks twinny, she highlighted my initial objective.
朋友,你真的很不错!你真的很不错!
你真的真的真的真的真的很不错!:D


today?! (: misses, hope we'll see each other yea?
& yes yes, i really gt so so much to say.
you wanna be here? & listen to me? :D


shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 11:44 PM



Superboy's Supergirl ♥
SHAUPILLIES;棋♥
26 Dec 1991
Belongs to YGD-BGJD
Proud to be a Vegetarian
JQ for QSN BXB
Republic Polytechnic
Hotel&Hospitality Management
In love with Mr Happy & Superman ! ♥
FACEBOOK & FRIENDSTER


Click to view for a larger picture :D



Bold l Underline l Italic

Flood me with smiles ♥
rabbits found !


Needs - (:
Full Vegetarian
Independence
Ace in Studies
Loose weight (:
Being flexible
Become 48-50kg
Cultivate
Build Confidence
Read More Books
Serve the public

Wants - (:
Personalise Necklace
Trim eyebrown
Go Pedicure :xx
New Wallet
New bag
Fish Spa
Swimsuit
My Own Camera
Bright coloured watch
Handmade Ring :D
Water bottle
Shaupillies Hoodie :D
Treat Jared a meal
Visit Le pont de vie

Enhancing knowledge!
愿力与业力
性,心,身
静心之路
找到自信,发现美丽
Liao Fan
三宝心法
小故事,大智慧(Current)
这样修道就对了!
十条大愿
道亲手册
生命的智慧
悟
渡人成全人百法门
求道仪式的内涵
龙天表之殊胜
青少年的觉醒
弥勒佛传奇
The Bible Code

Grow with me
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] February 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] June 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] January 2012
[x] February 2012
[x] September 2012
[x] October 2012
[x] November 2012
[x] March 2013
[x] April 2013

Come back again
Fotang ❤
AlanTSW
Gladys
HuiJun
JaslynDAR
JiaJun
Melanie
Melvin
TianPing
WeiHao
Yixian
Zhaoyi
ZiyingBaobeii

RP-ians! :D
Elaine # W47A
Javier # W47A
Jesslyn # W47A
Samantha # W47A
Shermy # W47A

Carlson # W34F
ChengFu # W34F
Jean # W34F
Twinny # W34F
Raymond # W34F
Rena # W34F
Khai # W34F
WeiKang # W34F
Yawen # (:
YingYi # W34F
ZhenNi # W34F

Amanda # E66A
Gervin # E66A
Huda # E66A
Jared # E66A
Rachel # E66A

CCKSS - (:
HengYuan
HongPing
HuiJun DP1
JieQi
JingTing
KiaYim
Ruilingg
SamSam
Shalini
Shuni
Siyu
Valerie
XiangNing DP2
XueTing
YiXin
Zishing

Other Friends ~
Agnes # Idol :D
CongKai # GBks
EngKiat # Maple
Isaac Korr # Maple
Jason # K-Friend
Jeslyn Meiis # Maple
ShiHui # DA JIE (:
ShiYing # K-Friend
ShiYongg Korr # Maple
SYEMHQ # Group Blog
YiJun # Sis-Friend
YuSheng Korr # Expo-Friend



Supergal ♥ Superboy
03/06/09
07/09/09
26/12/09
30/12/09
14/01/10
27/01/10

Special Thanks
Designer: breadhero-
Floating Script: Angela
Edited by: th-SUPERGIRL!
Please leave the credits alone or I'll hunt you down! (: