Nights again, Bloggy (:
After blogging, I shall slp :D
Dressed nicely, I went back to fairmont.
Was expecting to meet RJ/whoever.
I was so looking forward to this :x
Sadly, no one. & I don't know why,
I just left like that, simply left after my things were done.
However, a little happy that I gt to see YeeRae.
When she saw me, she said 'hi shiqi!'
& I turned, I can't really regonise her. :x
I was thinking how come this girl know my name.
Take a look at her name tag, OHH ! YeeRae :X
hahahas, sad that I forget to take pic with her ):
I didn't manage to take pic with Uncle Ismail too :x
I hope we need to go there to get pay,
then I'll have more chance to see them ! YAY ^^ Came home, marked the papers of my Pri 5
Sleep for a couple for house cos I was too tired.
Woke up, & went dinner with dad & mum.
We went Lot1 & dad spent 700+ on mattress, pillows, etc ):
Reached home at 8pm, laze around;
& realise I need to get my worksheet for the P5 done!
Cos I'll not be free all the way till Sat, blahhhhs :x
I think I just finished them. (SHIQI IS GOOD :P)
Hols is really coming to an end ;
honestly, we're left we few days.
& yet I can still be going out rather than prep-ing.
Thinking about it, I don't know what to prep too.
Maybe prepare my xin qing? But how? ):
Activities are still packed for me !
Tomorrow morning - Bukit Timah Hill (With mum, dakor & family)
Tomorrow afternoon - Twinny's house (Look forward to salad!)
Tomorrow night - Meet Hongwei to Bugis/Orchard (^^)
Friday - Sentosa Outing with E66A !
Friday night - Xiuling's bday celebration.
Sat afternoon - BXB as usual (:
Sat night - Qing Zhu at home.
Sunday - QSN BXB :D
*Before school starts:
- I need to alter my pants/skirt
- I need to check my class
- I need to check days to wear formal
- And the list goes on ..this holiday is really a wonderful one,I feel so satisfied with it.Because I'm filled with things to do.I don't think I need a rest, I'm doing good. (:Perhaps, because ex left me& that's why, I can do more; A blessing in disguise (:♥ ; thanks for what you've done.Continue to shower blesses if you can (:Labels: a wonderful holiday
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 11:20 PM