
Work in Fairmont Singapore :D

Nice uniform & hat ! COOLLL :P

Chrislie & Me (the Super nice&fun girl)

RJ & SQ (My big brother there ♥)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellos sweet ! I'm back (:
Today's my last day of work !
Work hadn't been very nice 2 days back.
Because there was this girl who kept scolding me.
I don't know if she was just bu shuang with me.
But nahhhs, just don't care bahs ! & don't talk to her much.
Working had been a nightmare when I met her.
Luckily, today she didn't come; claimed to be sick.
Whatever the reason is, I'm happier without her.
So in conclusion, I think peeps of Raffels Inc are angels !
They are just so damn nice to everyone luhhs ! :D
I love RJ & Chrislie the most inside thr,
perhaps I spent the most time with them too.
Gratitues to all other people thr [:
Manolo, Lemuel, Munish, Peddy, Sandra, ChiaYing
Shalini, Jaqueline, Michelle, YeeRui, etc etc (:
Anyways after working thr for a week,I like to meet the guest there;& we'll chat too, hehehehes (:All of them are very nice,they're always asking if I'm okayesp when the tray I'm carrying are filled with things.I still think this kind of job is suitable for me.Cos it's always filled with warmth when I greet guest.And after a little bit of talking, we'll be chatting more after tt.Serving them is simply a pleasure to me ! :DI seriously think Fairmont Singapore rawks ! ♥takecares ahh, sorry to disturb you for 3 days.Labels: Last day in Fairmont
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:02 PM