Went home at about 1plus.
Pack abit, then sleep ! all the way till 5pm.
Dinner-ed, then to Fotang !! =D
Today's lesson was on: 宝贵的生命
Yuups, thought it was quite good (:
So people, start cherishing you life
& stop hurting youself okay ? ;D
I know sometimes the roads are abit though to walk,
but jiayou ! You'll pass it, if you want to ! [[:
Updates :
1. Just made payment for online clothes.
I only ordered 1 piece in the end - leggings-skirt
cos 3 pieces really too ex lerrs ! no $$ ):
Yuuups, gonna wait for it to come xD
2. Tomorrow going out with mummy !
Will be going AOH ehhs ! cool huhhs ! (:
Shaowei will be thr, but not sure if we'll meet.
sihui gonna be going too! she went & said it was nice
so tml going again ! hahahahas !
other than mummy going with me,
still gt zhiying, chenahhyi & zhanting bahs (:
Super 期待 !! ^^
SLEEP EARLY OHH ! WANAN BLOGGY ! :D
heyys, i received your msg 2 days back;
happy, smile smiles ! cos you replied :x
I wonder if you did read what I typed,
because normally after I wish you're thr,
you'll show tt you're thr ! okay, you're incredible !
hahahaas, maybe it's just because every moment I had tt wish :x
okay, we'll meet soon ! TAKECARES :D
♥; grant me my small wish, won't you? <3
Labels: jingrong is ♥ ; we love kiddds

Being flexible
Become 48-50kg
Cultivate
Build Confidence
Read More Books
Serve the public
New bag
Fish Spa
Swimsuit
My Own Camera
Bright coloured watch
Handmade Ring :D
Water bottle
Shaupillies Hoodie :D
Treat Jared a meal
Visit Le pont de vie
小故事,大智慧(Current)
这样修道就对了!
十条大愿
道亲手册
生命的智慧
悟
渡人成全人百法门
求道仪式的内涵
龙天表之殊胜
青少年的觉醒
弥勒佛传奇
The Bible Code