
Day was good, everything was smooth. (:
Went bxb today, & everyone of us went lib tgt.
In lib, my friend & I talked rather than read! :x
After that, we ate Mac ice cream together :D
hahaas, anyways, I didn't stay for dujingban.
Went back cos I wanted to prep a little for night's lesson.
But in the end, was chatting in msn & resting :x
Night's presentation & show was still okay.
Shaowei was thr in thr rm for the whole time,
I thought I would be super stress, but I manage to be okay (:
My day, & that's about it [[:
--------------------------------------------
I am, very much, dissapointed with myself.
Days back, in around July-Aug;
I was constantly calming my heart,
I was almost free from disruptive thoughts,
I was able to use a fair heart to treat everyone,
I was free from flashbacks,
I was living the fullest out of everyday,
I was least in expecting, yet most in giving,
I was in everyday, egaer to learn & improve,
I was, I was.. Back then, everyday was an improvement.
But now, I realise I've stopped; no idea when this started.
Putting a stop, is never good. I can walk slower, but not a stop.
I've stopped to keep my heart away from disruptive thoughts,
I've stopped having that same egaerness for everything ..
In any case of how much I've stopped,
I think I need to get back, to the same right spot.
& I'll come again, with more determination.
I want to continue what I did, I want to improve.
Now I seem to be going out almost everyday.
However, I should not neglect my own time for thinking.
If I want to go further, I should always think, 思考
You'll see a stronger shiqi coming ! :D
Nothing much to say to you,
gonna just leave you with a smile (:
I'll get back ,, (;
♥ ; stay close, I'll do my best & you'll do the rest (:
Labels: Getting back
shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 10:27 PM