Career Inventory Test Results | Extroversion | | 60% | | Emotional Stability | | 26% | | Orderliness | | 73% | | Altruism | | 70% | | Inquisitiveness | | 46% |
You are a Persuader, possible professions include - entertainer, recruiter, artist, newscaster, writer/journalist, recreation director, librarian, facilitator, politician, psychologist, housing director, career counselor, sales trainer, travel agent, program designer, corporate/team trainer, child welfare worker, social worker (elderly services), interpreter/translator, occupational therapist, executive |
|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.05am, 15sept -- Updates for 14sept
I've been wanting to know what kind of career suits me,
so I went to the webby & took a few quizes.
hmm, it's time to really sit down & think whr I want to head.
But so far, no whr yet ! ): I'm always so direction-less ):
Gonna explore & check out more 1st yea ? :D
Had been staying at home for the whole day !
& it's really bored ): I don't know what to do. :x
because for the 2 weeks of hols I've spent,
I went out almost everyday. If I didn't,
I would at least have a little smth to complete.
But not yesterday, felt that I had nothing to do.
Well at least, I didn't waste my day away :x
I read 34 pages of my current book (这样修道就对了!)
Helped mum with cutting fruits & washing dishes.
& A little bit on the web :xx
14sept#Learnings
If you have time, spend it to do things you aren't familiar with;
because you will left with lesser unfamiliar things to do when you have lesser time.
So when similar things come again, you know what to do.
八德 :孝、悌、忠、信、礼、义、廉、耻
八德里任你选一个,明白一个就够了。
要把自己选的一个真真明白,真真通。
不只是明白/通,还要行的圆满。
我,连最简单,最基本的孝,
都没掌握得很好,可不明白孝。
但我知道,我有两个最喜欢的- 孝,礼
希望有一天能把这两德做的圆满!
i'm fine & good (: