YEAHHH :D
Gratitude to facilitators.
Really, through 15 weeks,
I've really learnt to appreciate all of you.
Thanks for teaching me so much,
thanks for encouragements even mistakes we made.
Mr Sim, You had really been great!
& I hope I can continue to learn from you; (:
Mr Low, Same goes to you! :D
Enjoyed your jokes & the informal talks you shared with us.
Ms See, I think you really guide us well.
I always got no problems in identifying important points for lessons.
Ms Vishaka, love and kindness of yours touched us;
so much so that we're always willing to listen to you. Thanks (:
Ms Weng, Haven't been seeing you for 3 weeks,
& I think we might not see each other again.
Everything didn't start out good, but as time goes by,
I think everyone have really started to appreciate you.
THANK YOU FACILITATORS ! :D

Being flexible
Become 48-50kg
Cultivate
Build Confidence
Read More Books
Serve the public
New bag
Fish Spa
Swimsuit
My Own Camera
Bright coloured watch
Handmade Ring :D
Water bottle
Shaupillies Hoodie :D
Treat Jared a meal
Visit Le pont de vie
小故事,大智慧(Current)
这样修道就对了!
十条大愿
道亲手册
生命的智慧
悟
渡人成全人百法门
求道仪式的内涵
龙天表之殊胜
青少年的觉醒
弥勒佛传奇
The Bible Code