
Yuups yupps, reccommended to all of you ~
But, I think it's not the movie itself that's nice;
go deeper, I think it's the message they wanted to bring out that matters.
- There's always a price to pay for shortcuts.
This somehow brought me to recall fmtz's teaching.
There'll never be a free lunch in this world.
People who do it, they had a motive/purpose for that.
- Do you think health & safety are coincidence?
Something to ponder, is money really so important?
Movie, they need to inspire ~
Not knowing where to go after movie,
we went around started to take pictures !
hahahas, then went in to arcade.
slacked, mess around ~
then finally found things we wanted to play!
hahas, had always love stimulator rides
& looking for opportunities to go with ex last time.
Manage to only find those in Sci centre (Heard from sis)
But this time, it's in the arcarde! Isn't that cool ?!
hehees, played twice with angel <3
Bringing other peeps thr next time ! :D
Bring them to movie, play the ride, neoprints ! x:
Tell me if you want okay ? xD hehees (:
Home sweet home at 6plus !
BOO ! I'm enjoying my hols.
Wondering what you're doing.
If you wanna have fun outside,
catch a movie, or just eat & chat ;;
don't forget you can always call me (:
I'll be thr, just like how you did for me.
Smiles, that's all I hope you get. <33

Being flexible
Become 48-50kg
Cultivate
Build Confidence
Read More Books
Serve the public
New bag
Fish Spa
Swimsuit
My Own Camera
Bright coloured watch
Handmade Ring :D
Water bottle
Shaupillies Hoodie :D
Treat Jared a meal
Visit Le pont de vie
小故事,大智慧(Current)
这样修道就对了!
十条大愿
道亲手册
生命的智慧
悟
渡人成全人百法门
求道仪式的内涵
龙天表之殊胜
青少年的觉醒
弥勒佛传奇
The Bible Code