<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5679256721618207498?origin\x3dhttp://smile-shiqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
smile-shiqi@bs.com
Sunday, July 19, 2009



Heys! Not well, I know I'm not well currently >_<
I just came back and settled down. It's like omg, so late already ):
Never did I come home late so often when I'm still with kiiats, haas :X
Anyways, did I made a right choice for staying in Dao du hui ?
Right or wrong, I did it. So there should not be any regrets now. ;x
I've yet to study my test on tue! Awwwhhhhhs T-T
I'm worried, but I don't have the mood to do it now.
Cos you know why, the fear is hovering within me again D:
I didn't had any chance to talk to staw although I met him for 2days.
That's a waste right, hahaas :x Only can wait till next week ;P

Morning, I went QSN for activity [[;
Haiis, late again ! Manns, so I missed zhixuan's 15mins session.
Anyways, I did asked him about it. He said everything was marvellous! LOL
As long as he's going to explain the meaning of any jingdian, I'm fine (:
And after he explain for a few times, & I see that everything's alright;
perhaps it's time to change to another person again :DD
It's nice about today's activity, cos it's about camp-sharing.
Without preparation, I (as one of the C camp participants), was called to share.
Okay, anyway, everyone who went to camp need to share.
So I should be blessed that I've a chance to share with 2 other friends :X
But I only shared a little, cos erms ya, I don't know what to say.
In just one sentence, I can express what I've learnt in the camp.
So yea, I don't see much point sharing so much =X

After lunch, I felt seriously like going to dao du hui with them.
Cos if I didnt, I would need to go home alone.
With much courage, I asked "Shaowei, can I, can I, go but not share?"
He hesitated before saying a yes, but asked what's my motivation
So I told him that it's because I wanted to see how is it like, & friends yeaa.
Then yisheng came behind me and somehow put his hands on my shoulder. (like massage)
Omgg, he did that infront of shaowei; this shouldn't happen derrs. (infront of XTY, omgg)
So as a JDY, I turned, and told him softly, 'nan nu shou shou bu qing'
It has been quite some time that he always touch me (like punch, play or what luhhs)
But I didn't say anything last time; only today :x
Shaowei heard, quite ps; but he added on with a smile,
Erms, ya, they are quite strict about girls and boys not touching each other; thanks sw (:

Dao du hui was in tianping's house.
& I was initially sitting just beside fengming tz (head of QSN)
But omgg, I'm not sharing, yet sit beside the scary her ):
So lishan changed place with me, & I'm then beside sw.
Anyways, the same old me, I didn't dare to tell fm tz that I'm not sharing, just listening.
So when sw asked, I said, I haven't told her, I'm scared, can you help me?
He didn't reply, I don't know if he was unhappy about my actions or what :X
Sorrryyy ): Like always bring troubles to them ;x
The kind him still help me to say, thankkks :D
Fm tz say, huh! You come but no contribution? Okay, you shall not ask questions then.

So from 130pm, I sat at the same spot till 7pm.
I didn't stand up, went anywhere, I didn't even talk.
Wow, was amazed by myself; ahahaas, I just sat there and listen all the way.
& All the others shared about the books they've read.
I'll only be sharing on the coming saturday (:
I thought that the sharing was nice, if I didn't had anything to do,
I would perhaps, just sit there & listen for the whole day. =xx

Was quite dissapointed that didn't had a chance to talk to staw today ):
I just have got too much to say ! =XX
& I don't know when I can talk to him again,
too many questions to ask, too much to listen from him.
Staw, I promised to stay as friends with you,
But can you have some time every week to talk to me.
If one day you ask, I'll say I want to be your disciple & appreciate if you can educate me! :D
I'll try to call you on someday this week, [[:

Conclusion - I don't enjoy dao du hui (book sharing session) as much as dzb/qkb
I thought that information gained are very fragmented. Hmms, yupps. (:
So today, what precious info had I gained? Erms, idks. =X
Okay BYEBYE ((:

Make me strong; at least for 2 more days, please ~

shiqi-smiling :DDD @ 8:39 PM



Superboy's Supergirl ♥
SHAUPILLIES;棋♥
26 Dec 1991
Belongs to YGD-BGJD
Proud to be a Vegetarian
JQ for QSN BXB
Republic Polytechnic
Hotel&Hospitality Management
In love with Mr Happy & Superman ! ♥
FACEBOOK & FRIENDSTER


Click to view for a larger picture :D



Bold l Underline l Italic

Flood me with smiles ♥
rabbits found !


Needs - (:
Full Vegetarian
Independence
Ace in Studies
Loose weight (:
Being flexible
Become 48-50kg
Cultivate
Build Confidence
Read More Books
Serve the public

Wants - (:
Personalise Necklace
Trim eyebrown
Go Pedicure :xx
New Wallet
New bag
Fish Spa
Swimsuit
My Own Camera
Bright coloured watch
Handmade Ring :D
Water bottle
Shaupillies Hoodie :D
Treat Jared a meal
Visit Le pont de vie

Enhancing knowledge!
愿力与业力
性,心,身
静心之路
找到自信,发现美丽
Liao Fan
三宝心法
小故事,大智慧(Current)
这样修道就对了!
十条大愿
道亲手册
生命的智慧
悟
渡人成全人百法门
求道仪式的内涵
龙天表之殊胜
青少年的觉醒
弥勒佛传奇
The Bible Code

Grow with me
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] February 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] June 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] January 2012
[x] February 2012
[x] September 2012
[x] October 2012
[x] November 2012
[x] March 2013
[x] April 2013

Come back again
Fotang ❤
AlanTSW
Gladys
HuiJun
JaslynDAR
JiaJun
Melanie
Melvin
TianPing
WeiHao
Yixian
Zhaoyi
ZiyingBaobeii

RP-ians! :D
Elaine # W47A
Javier # W47A
Jesslyn # W47A
Samantha # W47A
Shermy # W47A

Carlson # W34F
ChengFu # W34F
Jean # W34F
Twinny # W34F
Raymond # W34F
Rena # W34F
Khai # W34F
WeiKang # W34F
Yawen # (:
YingYi # W34F
ZhenNi # W34F

Amanda # E66A
Gervin # E66A
Huda # E66A
Jared # E66A
Rachel # E66A

CCKSS - (:
HengYuan
HongPing
HuiJun DP1
JieQi
JingTing
KiaYim
Ruilingg
SamSam
Shalini
Shuni
Siyu
Valerie
XiangNing DP2
XueTing
YiXin
Zishing

Other Friends ~
Agnes # Idol :D
CongKai # GBks
EngKiat # Maple
Isaac Korr # Maple
Jason # K-Friend
Jeslyn Meiis # Maple
ShiHui # DA JIE (:
ShiYing # K-Friend
ShiYongg Korr # Maple
SYEMHQ # Group Blog
YiJun # Sis-Friend
YuSheng Korr # Expo-Friend



Supergal ♥ Superboy
03/06/09
07/09/09
26/12/09
30/12/09
14/01/10
27/01/10

Special Thanks
Designer: breadhero-
Floating Script: Angela
Edited by: th-SUPERGIRL!
Please leave the credits alone or I'll hunt you down! (: